Sunday, August 1, 2010

All rightie then!

Cool...the whole fan page deal is working out on Facebook...and my guilt is diminishing.

I have people asking me down here when my performing ensemble or solo performances will be ready, so that's good news...this is when it would be good to have physical copies of the album, but all the "do it yourself" kits don't seem right for it...may have to get over that though.

Maybe I'll just bring Spike with me to the shows!

Hopefully, the cajon I ordered a month ago will be off back-order soon and that will get here...

In all seriousness, I may be actually founding an alternative music scene down here. I'm not trying to be an arrogant jerk, but unless it changes dramatically when school starts up...it's all Southern Rock and country....nothing like Grinnell's open scene...

I would be happy to be proven wrong if anyone has evidence to the contrary!

No comments:

Post a Comment